Streamline Your Print Reselling Experience with PDQ Print Hub and Haybrooke’s Award-Winning Printing as a Service (PaaS)
We understand the challenges that come with reselling print.
Managing multiple supplier and customer channels, chasing quotes, tracking job progress, and relying on outdated communication methods can be overwhelming. That’s why PDQ Print Hub and Haybrooke’s PaaS are here to make your life easier, allowing you to focus on becoming an indispensable print partner to your customers.
With PDQ Print Hub, you gain access to a comprehensive set of features that simplify your print procurement process:
- Centralised Communication. No more scattered communication channels. PDQ provides you with a single channel for all customer and supplier communications, ensuring seamless collaboration.
- Real-Time Updates. Stay informed about job progress with live updates, milestones, and job tracking. No more chasing for updates or wondering about the status of your print jobs.
- Streamlined Procurement. Simplify your job admin with PDQ’s online portal, offering cradle-to-grave job buying functionality, and end your reliance on manual processes and spreadsheets.
- Competitive Pricing. Compare instant live prices from hundreds of printers, empowering you to make informed decisions and secure the best value for your print jobs.
- Sustainability. Enhance your environmental credibility with every job purchased in PDQ being certified as carbon balanced.
- RRP Insights. Never undersell a job again, with data-driven, intelligent, recommended retail pricing (RRP) insights.
PDQ Print Hub is your comprehensive print-buying solution. We provide itemised monthly reports of all jobs delivered, allowing for streamlined administration. Our consolidated invoice system keeps your administrative tasks light-touch, and with convenient direct debit collection, you can focus on your core business while we handle supplier payments.
Let us take care of the heavy lifting for your print reselling business. Sign up today to see how PDQ Print Hub and PaaS can transform your print procurement process.